- Ph.D. Master degree in Analytical Chemistry
- Master degree in Business administration (MBA) in Strategic Management.
- She published so many scientific papers in the refereed journals in the field of environment, food, oil industry and water.
- She participated in presenting papers at national and international conferences.
- She is Certified as Lead auditor for the following certificates: ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System), ISO/IEC 17025 (General Requirements For the Competence Of Testing and Calibration Laboratories), ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health And Safety Management System) ISO/ FSSC 22000 (food Safety Management System), BRC (British Retail Consortium Global Standards) issue 7, BRCGS (Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standards) Issue 8, Global Standards for Packaging Materials issue 6, Quality Halal Assessor and Auditors According to GSO and ISO 19011:2018, she is also certified KPI “Key Performance Indicator” Professional and BRCGS Professional.
- She completed training course on International Standard ISO/IEC 17021 and passed the examination with Excellent results. In addition she obtained Certification of Achievement in the followings: Root Cause Analysis, Risk Assessment, Validation and Verification, HARA (Hazard Analysis Risk Assessment) and HARPC (Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls).
- She is registered as a member at GCC Accreditation Center (GAC), a member at BITA (Board of International Trainer In America).
- Advisory Board Member for Arab food safety Summit, Chemical Society and Member of BRCGS professional.