- Sanitary engineering diploma
- Master of Science
- Ph.D. in Agricultural sciences from the National Agronomic Institute of Tunis (INAT), in 2007, 2009 and 2015 respectively.
- Senior Engineer & Head of the Sanitary Control of Water and Others products Department at National Agency of the Sanitary and Environmental Control Products (ANCSEP)
- Worked on risk assessment and human Exposure Modeling of micropollutants in drinking water
- Expertise in the National Agency of the Sanitary and Environmental Control of Products (ANCSEP) since 2010.
- Tunisian focal point and senior Expert in The Arab Task Force on Food Safety Initiative (UNIDO – League of Arab States) and The Arab Pool of Food Safety Risk Analysis (Delivered in collaboration with University of Laval and ANSES). Government coordinator for the use of the FAO/WHO Tool to asses Tunisian food control systems.
- Expert Working Group struck as part of the Codex Initiative for the Middle East and North Africa (Codex MENA).
- The Mirror committee ISO/DIS 22000 for “Food Safety Management Systems and Requirements in the Food Chain systems.
- Founding member of the Global Food Regulatory Science Society (GFoRSS).