Affiliate is an organization which is aiming to support the Arab Food Safety Summit strategically and play and an advisory role but without any commercial interest. These organizations can be from local, regional and international but must be a stakeholder in the food chain safety, security and sustainability. This category is mainly suitable for regional and international organizations like FAO, WHO, FDA etc.
Roles & Responsibilities of AFSS Affiliates
- Affiliate are those organizations which are aiming to support the Arab Food Safety Summit strategically and want to be an affiliate in achieving the aims and objectives of Arab Food Safety Summit.
- The affiliating organization will be sharing the commercial benefits form the events as per terms and conditions agreed.
- Affiliate’s roles and responsibilities are as under:
- This role required time and efforts to make the Arab Food Safety Summit successful to maximize the event revenue and profitability
- Both parties may require to get into written agreement, if needed
- Partner are required to contribute and support the Arab Food Safety Summit maximum to its capacity and capabilities
- Affiliate may require to have monthly review of agreed KPIs and other performance standards
- This category is suitable for the organizations like travel agencies, hotels, transportation, media houses, social media activities and digital marketers.
- Affiliate will be enlisted in the Arab Food Safety Summit website and will be awarded as a “Certificate of Affiliate” and a “Affiliation Shield” by the Summit Management.