Food saftey & quality Specialist
Ms Aseel got Bachelor Degree of Food &Nutrition, King Faisal University of al-Ahsa.
Certicated of Clinical Nutrition Diploma from Stanford international university.
Ms Aseel had an experience as a dietitian at Aramco Hospital, Al Dhahran 09/2011 – 09/20
Ms Aseel responsibilities in there was:
- Assess patients’ and clients’ health needs and diet.
- Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits.
- Develop meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account.
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed.
- Promote better nutrition by speaking to groups about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases.
- Keep up with the latest nutritional science research.
Ms Aseel had worked as
- Nutritionist and Diet Clerk, Saad Specialist Hospital, Al Dammam -KSA. 11/2012 – 02/2015
- She has maintained patient diet orders.
- Modified menus utilizing the diet manual.
- Adjust menus and snacks to provide patient’s food preferences and age specific needs
Interview patients for food preferences.
- Quality officer, Aryaf factory, Al Dammam -KSA 03/2015-03/2017 she was :
- Addressing client concerns professionally coming through phone call and emails.
- Proposing proper solution to the client concerns in coordination with other sections.
- Following up to ensure the required action are taken to resolve the issue and support requested both internally and externally.
- Convenience the client in case of any unexpected problems.
- Expediting schedule confirmation or adjustment as requested by the client in coordination with operations.
Ensure that the client does not call on the same issue.
- Food Safety &Quality specialist , King Fahad Specialist Hospital ( 04/2017 to Present )
- Documentation all Food Safety forms
- Training staff and employees for the principle of food safety and Conditions hygiene
- Producing overall percent satisfaction for employees.
- Implemented Conditions hygiene and all procedures related to the process of cleaning, Sterilization and pest control.
- Ensure that all monitoring standard in terms of equipment, calibration and preventive maintenance plants are executed in a timely manner.
- Aptitude for quantitative and analytical projects.
- Process strong work ethic and motivation.
- Proficient with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Work Well with Diverse groups of people ,in teams and one-on-one.