Advisory Board Members
Roles and Responisbilities of Advisory Board Members
- This role does not demand time and efforts in a routine.
- Contribute in establishing the vision, mission and purpose of Arab Food Safety Summit (AFSS)
- Create a strategic action plans for the AFSS, review, advise and update as and when needed.
- The main tole is to guide and advise to the summit management to make the Arab Food Safety Summit as successful event
- To help the AFSS Management to connect and associate all the food chain stakeholders
- To support the AFSS as a social initiative for food community and advise how the summit management can do better and best
- Enhance the Arab Food Safety Summit (AFSS) public standing, integrity and independence
- Strengthen the Arab Food Safety Summit (AFSS) programs and services wherever possible in his / her capacity
- This role is permanent role as long as the board member request to retire from this position
- This role is totally a voluntary and unpaid role to serve the food community for the greater interest of public health
- Anyone can be member of Advisory Board from the food sector from any part of the world
- The minimum work experience to be a board member is 20 years in management and leadership capacity in any food operation i.e., public or private sector.