Technical & Scientific Committee
Technical & Scientific Committee Members
Roles & Responsibilities of Technical & Scientific Committee Member
- This role required time but not in routine. The maximum expected time which may require is an hour per month
- The Technical Committee is responsible for ensuring a well-balanced, high-quality Arab Food Safety Summit programs.
- Determining summit program related strategic issues such as composition, use of session timing, acceptance of speaker and presenter title of talks
- The committee handles all issues related to speakers and workshop presenters’ titles submitted to review, select and to ensure the establishment of the final conference program
- Suggesting and selecting competent food professionals to chair the conference proceeding and workshop sessions.
- Attend annual meeting in conjunction summit management
- This role is permanent role as long as the board member request to retire from this position
- This role is a voluntary role but compensation can be requested against the time spend on Summit activities
- Anyone can be member of Technical Committee Member from the food sector from any part of the world
- The minimum work experience to be a board member is 10 years in management and technical administrative capacity in any food operation i.e., public or private sector.