Senior Quality Management Supervisor
AQUAT Food Industries Co. LLC.
Manufacturing and Production , (Quality Department – Head Office )
MARCH 2016 – Current | Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Build department yearly work plan and development plan according to company goals and quality standards.
- Implement and abide by approved yearly work plan and development plan , and send monthly reports to General Manager with accomplished goals and objectives.
- Handle department customer complaints and incidents reports according to quality standards , and implement corrective and preventive solutions to prevent reoccurrence of problem.
- Manage and observe deviations from work plan and ensure that daily activities are in accordance with the annual plan.
- Assist General Quality management in building , implementation controlling and development quality short and long terms operational strategies , addressing capacity , products & processes.
- (Build , implement , control , maintain , develop ) and follow up the implementation of operations related to Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) program with its related management of material classification , suppliers evaluations and measurements related to Non Conformity Material (NCM) action , supplier certifications. Overseeing SQA committee performance and leading SQA development actions.
- Significantly participate in building , implementing , controlling and improving , Quality department products and services by making use of product Book programs allocating all the Quality Dept. products specifications , stakeholder requirements , procedures , risk analysis , and control of all Quality Dept. products and services.
- Management and reporting of Quality operation performances , with statistical analysis of operational metrics in Quality Head Office and plant’s operations related to QMS functions , audit activities and QC Labs. Operations.
- Actively participating in Licensing and related audit systems building , implementation , control and development through active role in internal audit committee and in Quality Department in licensing functions , exercising professional interrelated and interactive communication , research , providing proposals , studies and guidelines with consistent and regular evaluation of the established licensing system.
- Design and maintain programs to support legal requirements and effectively control and handle enforcement and compliance status in Quality Departments at plant’s level and on supply chain related departments.
- Manage the required procedures and implementation of FSMS protocols related to the control of non-conformities through overseeing and evaluating and developing the systems associated with emergency response , Non Conformity Materials (NCMs) & Non-conformity Products (NCPs) , investigations , Quarantine and recall with due importance of coaching and guiding training awareness programs needed to allocate.
- Conduct regular (objective and target) Statistical Quality Control and audit schedule on plant’s Quality operational KPIs.
- Participate in designing training and coaching and tutoring training of the SQA , FSMS levels 1,2,3,4 (internal) , GMPs , GLPs , ISO 17025 (LMS) , and Project Management (PM) .
- Participate in ongoing Quality related initiative and issues of major importance to Quality Department-Head office and executive management.
- Team work with other functional groups including : SQA , internal audit , SAP – QM super user and OSHA in cross functional areas.
- Use effective BI reporting systems to evaluate and standardize all quality operational metrics in QA/QC/HEA – with deployment of any required training / support / consultation to respective team, in addition to driving requirement improvements as per the 2030 objectives, with overseeing risk analysis and related Probability, Severity, Detection (PSD) of any major operational deviations.
Career objectives and KPIs
- Operational KPIs
- Process Management (BICMD) i. e (Build , Implement , Control , Maintain , Develop)
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Budget Management
- Quality General Management Audit system on plants
- Validation audit on Quality Dept.
- Quality issues & projects
- SFDA compliance management and disciplinary check
- Licensing file management
- Enforcement and compliance
- SAP – QM super user professional assistance
- R&D activities
- 2030 operational vision