Working with REZA Hygiene as Food & Beverage Division Manager / Water Treatment Division Manager since 01 May 2011.
Manages the sales staff responsible for the sale of assigned products and services generally for an assigned geographic region or industrial segment.
Makes sales directly and/or through assigned sales staff to customers and/or prospects.
Develops revenue, volume, and market share objectives for an assigned staff and market area. Establishes and achieves
sales and budget goals and marketing strategies for the products / services sold. Maintains and develops partnership and profitable relationships with customers. Identifies and monitors market trends and competitors actions in order to gain the competitive advantage. Develops and administers the annual budget for an assigned area. Develops relationships with industry associations. Trains, motivates, and provides daily management to the assigned staff.
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties.
- Proactively develops and improve products and services.
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues.
- Understands clients’ needs.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients. …
Worked for 14 years in Food Industries and in different capacities and designations such as Quality, R&D, Production and Plant Manager in the following Food Industries:
- ASTRA Food Processing Company (Tabuk, KSA), specialization in Potato Chips, French Fries, Pickles, Jams and Ready
Cut Vegetables and Fruits – 1996 till 2004.
- Tanmia Agricultural Development Company (Zahle, Lebanon), specialization in Poultry Slaughter and Further
Processing of chicken byproducts – 1993 till 1996.
- Conserves Moderns Chtaura (Chtaura, Lebanon), specialization in frozen fruits and vegetables, canning, jams, pickles,
sesame roasting and tahini, chickpeas and eggplant dips and salads, tomato paste, ketchup and juice (17 production
lines to cover the 5 continents with Lebanese authentic products -1990 till 1993.
Other Skills and Trainings:
- Food Safety Lead Auditor.
- Certified Food Safety Trainer – Highfields.
- Different trainings on management and leadership.
- Different trainings on food safety and food technology.
- B.Sc in Food Technology.
- M.Sc. in Total Quality Management.