An Ambitious professional with more than 14 years of experience within food manufacturing, food safety and quality management, enriched by a solid back ground as a food science and technology graduate. One of the food/ quality professionals in Egypt who has experience with a high-profile companies/ key player in Egypt: such as Danone and Almarai in a wide scope of quality management covering the full food-chain (Supplier Quality Assurance – QC – QA – Food Safety – Trade and Commercial Quality).
Currently: Procurement Quality Manager at Beyti – A joint venture for Almarai & PepsiCo.
Beyti is one of the significant milks, milk products and fruit-based juices key players/ leaders in Egypt and the fastest growing company in its field, it produces a varieties of Milk products (UHT – Fermented Milk – Yoghurt – Cream) under Marai and Beyti brand names, and juices/ beverages under PepsiCo-Tropicana Brand name.
- Master’s degree in Food Processing Technology Program at Cairo university, accredited by ASIIN and EQAS Food Label, Germany.
- B.Sc. in Food science and technology, Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University.
Noteworthy Acquired Positions:
- Procurement Quality Manager – Beyti- Almarai & PepsiCo joint venture.
- Quality Systems and Compliance Manager – Danone Egypt.
- Quality Control Manager – Danone Egypt.
- Food Safety Specialist lead – Danone Egypt.
Noteworthy Certifications & Awards:
- ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 Lead auditor certification.
- Proactivity trophy for Backup suppliers project – Beyti- Almarai & PepsiCo joint venture.
- Mr. Neptune Expert (CIP Expert) for Danone Egypt – Danone Egypt