General Manager – QA & Food Safety
Tanmiah Foods Group, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Synergistic, Dynamic, Visionary quality and food safety professional having 18 years of diversified experience. Great exposure to various food processing and analytical business environments while working in Canada and Middle East. Spearheaded quality and food safety systems development, implementation, monitoring, auditing and continuous improvement.
Master in Food Science & Agriculture Chemistry from McGill (Canada), Certified Quality Auditor and Certified HACCP Auditor from American Society for Quality, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified Food Safety Trainer from National Environmental Health Association USA.
- Expert in quality and food safety management practices for fresh poultry, further processed poultry and beef products, dairy products.
- Developed SPC techniques for sampling and evaluation of processes and products.
- Developed and implemented risk assessment based procedures for processes and products.
- Developed and managed ISO 17025, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP and BRC systems.
- Managed and coordinated in compliance audits.
- Implemented regulatory bodies requirements and standards such as Canadian Food Inspection agency, Health Canada, Kuwait Food Authority, Saudi Food & Drug Authority.
- Conducted internal audits for ISO 17025, ISO 9001, HACCP and BRC.
- Developed and improved the sanitation and traceability procedures and practices.
- Delivered training in method validation, instrument operation and troubleshooting, quality assurance, food safety and health& safety measures.
- Developed and validated range of analytical tests for meat, dairy and sea food industry.
- Implemented GLPs and quality assurance protocols for laboratories.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of initiative, sense of urgency and flexibility.