- Organizational Excellence Assessor
- Management Systems Coach / Auditor
- Food Safety Enthusiast
- PwC Middle East approved trainer
- IRCA Approved Tutor
- BRC Approved Training Provider
Mohamed is a Food Safety, quality, and organizational excellence expert, assessor, and trainer supported by more than 17 years of cumulative working experience in the Egyptian market and the Middle East as well to provide state-of-art consultancy, training, and integrated business solutions. He oversees all the training, consultancy and auditing services at the Arab Academy for Science and Technology related to the Quality management and business excellence within Egypt at the national level and regional at many of the middle-east countries since 2004, managing director of TAKAMOL consulting, and Director of assessment and quality assurance in the Egyptian ministry of planning and economic development. In more than a decade, He was responsible for the training and education of thousands of working individuals and hundreds of manufacturing and service delivery establishments and inspectors at the governmental and private sectors.
Mohamed Has working experience in assessing organizational excellence against different models’ and awards as the European Excellence Model (EFQM), Dubai Government Excellence Program (DGEP). Sheikh Khalifa Governmental Excellence Program (SKGEP) and management systems third-party certification as a lead auditor for food safety, quality, environmental and information security management systems.
Mohamed is an approved training partner for the British Retail Consortium (BRC) since 2010 and Lead tutor for the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA),He has broad experience in developing and implementing training programs and overseeing the delivery process. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity and helps clients create long-term career plans within their organizations and assisting client organizations to implement comprehensive management approaches as well as integrates any other management system tools which may be used to support their overall improvement efforts.
- B.Sc. degree in Veterinary medicine – Alexandria University – Egypt
- M.Sc. degree in Food control and hygiene – Alexandria University – Egypt
- PGCert. in HACCP – Salford University – UK
- PGCert. Leadership in higher education institutions – Oldenburg university – Germany.
- M.Sc. degree in Quality Management – Arab Academy for Science and Technology – Egypt
- Doctorate degree in Quality Management – Arab Academy for Science and Technology – Egypt
Areas of Expertise
Food Safety Management / Quality Management / Business Excellence / Governmental Excellence Awards / organisational Leadership / Business Coaching / Risk Management / Business Continuity / Change Management / Culture Assessment.