Why to Attend?
The Arab Food Safety Summit aims to facilitate knowledge, foster cooperation among concerned organizations and provide an opportunity for the food industry, food safety professionals, academia and consumers to converge and discuss wide-range of food safety issues and challenges. By attending the Summit, you will be equipped with the latest industry standards, best practices, trends and knowledge that you can take back and apply to your workplace. Food safety doesn’t just affect customers but also it affects your company and bottom line.
Arab Food Safety Summit will provide an avenue for the exchange of ideas among policy makers and various stakeholders Arab Region on issues relating to food policy and regulations considering the implications and the legitimate expectations of consumers i.e., safety and health.
There are innumerable reasons for attending international conferences, workshop’s, and exhibitions. The Arab Food Safety Summit will benefit the food safety professionals giving them the insight into the latest trends in implementing food safety programs, technical know how in food technology and manufacturing with the best food safety practices and standards in the interest of public health safety.
The Organizing Committee of the Arab Food Safety Summit program has deliberately arranged to seek eminent internationally renowned food safety professionals as speakers from all over the world. The attendees will have ample of opportunity to interact with these professional food safety experts. The Summit has planned workshops which will be conducted by international food safety professionals to facilitate in-service training with practical applications in all areas of implementing food safety.
The twelve reasons to attend this Arab Food Safety Summit which is being held in 6 countries and over a 24 days program is being outlined for your benefit:
- To meet, network and collaborate with International speakers, researchers, academia, regulators and subject matter expert in the area of food safety, quality and sustainability
- To meet and interact with exhibitors to understand the new tools, techniques and technologies for food sector
- Connect directly to very hard to reach opinion leaders
- Business meetings and collaboration opportunities, locally, regionally and internationally
- Find out if your ways of managing food safety and quality is the best or not and learn how the best in the business are doing (Benchmarking)
- Demonstrate your business’ commitment to food safety by attending the only annual event dedicated to the food safety, quality and sustainability
- Enhance your professional skill by meeting and hearing from subject matter experts in food safety, quality and sustainability
- Obtain the latest updates on regional and global trends in the food industry
- To present and express innovative thoughts and unique research work at the regional leading platform
- Stay on top of evolving industry trends for food safety and to be aware of how it can impact on your food business
- Securing conference attendance certification and workshop qualification.
- Add value in your personal CV and portfolio enrichment for your career